Thursday, September 21, 2006

I'm back

I'm sorry that I've been gone for so long. But , My person kept having all these reasons she couldn't help me; first it was work, then vacation (I got left for 5 whole days! Yeah, this guy would come over and make sure I had lots of crunchies and fresh water, but I missed my lap time every evening.) Then she got this cold and was all coughy and sneezy and I had to give her lots of extra rubs and loves to feel better.

Here are some pics of me sitting on the back of the desk chair we share, while she runs the rug monster all over. Yeah, I'm keeping a eye on the noisy thing. It won't get me up here. She puts this jean jacket over the back of the chair so that I don't get scared and dig my claws into the leather.

So, did everyone have a good summer? I'm glad that its gonna be fall soon, its more fun to snuggle in the cool weather and I'm all about the snuggle.

Ramona did a grrreat job with the walk for the kitties in New Hampshire. you can read all about it here: Caturday. Way to go girl! Purrs and head butts for you and your brothers.

Oh, and don't forget to visit the Friday Ark for all the best in blogging kitties and d*gs too.

And on Sunday all the really cool kitties will at the Carnival this week at House Of Chaos.

7 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

Hi Beezer! Glad to see you're back. Sorry that your purrson wented on bay-k-shun. that stinks.

Anonymous said...

yay - yur back! we came lookin fur ya efurry day while you was gone. our Lady loves ta look at yur pic-shures cause yur so hansum!

Fat Eric said...

Hi Beezer. You look very cuddly and snuggly in those pictures. My mum says she wants to pet you. She just can't resist us big ginger boys.

Just Ducky said...

Hi Beezer, glad you are back. Yes it is hard to keep up when our beans are so busy.

Victor Tabbycat said...

Hi, Beezer! I'm glad to see you bloggin agin. Looks like you've got a great hang-out fur when the toy suckin monster is on the loose. If you get a chance, come see my bay-ca-shun pictors. I snuck along to collar-ado wif my fambly.

I like snuggly weather, too. I's an unnercover kitty.

Tommy and Teaghan said...

I finks the floor monster is coming out today at our house. Fanks fur letting us see where we can hide from it.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Hey Beezer! You're looking good up there on the denim. Glad to see you back to blogging. Vacations suck.