Sunday, April 15, 2007

This can be embarrassing


My good friend Eric, from across the pond, had a tough morning and I want him to know that he's not alone.

Sometimes a guy has a little trouble with the litterbox. Now, that can be embarrassing enough, but the momlady just makes it worse when she says;
"Who has a stinky dinky-do? Does my little man need a little bottom wipe?"
But then she goes for the papertowels .... well, no need to get into that.

Really. A guy has his pride.

Your not alone Eric. It happens to the best of us.

11 comments:

Lux said...

Heavens to Betsy - Moms and the things they do!

Karen Jo said...

Uh-oh, did you have a dingleberry? That can be embarrassing, all right. Your Mom didn't have to embarrass you like that. She could have just gone for the paper towels without a comment.

The Meezers said...

oh dear - we hate it when that happens.

Daisy said...

My Mommie never sounds cute like that! She just says "Daisy, come here so I can clean off your dirty butt!" Luckily it does not happen very often!

Fat Eric said...

Oh Beezer, I feel for you. My humans didn't bother with the baby-talk, they just rugby tackled me to the kitchen floor and pinned me down for the clean-up operation before I knew where I was!

Scooby, Shaggy & Scout said...

I totally understand Beezer! After the indignity passes, the old rear feels mighty fine again though. -Shaggy

Mattingly said...

Oh yeah, it's tough. For some reason it's never happened to Harlie, only me... fortunately only a few times. We don't get the cute talk here about that. When I think about all of this though, it's really my mom's fault. It's usually her hair that causes the problem... if you know what I mean.

Josh Cat said...

Hehe... Simon may need to talk to you as well..

One of us said...

A stinky-dinky-do? Where do Moms come up wif these things? ~Poiland Tribe

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Momma says, your butt stinks!! Then she tells ME to wash it!

Come on ofer and we can wash each ufer. Hey, Momma, we are cats!!!

Your........Precious

Kimo & Sabi said...

Yep - everybody gets a little dingleberry butt now and then.