Sunday, April 15, 2007

This can be embarrassing


My good friend Eric, from across the pond, had a tough morning and I want him to know that he's not alone.

Sometimes a guy has a little trouble with the litterbox. Now, that can be embarrassing enough, but the momlady just makes it worse when she says;
"Who has a stinky dinky-do? Does my little man need a little bottom wipe?"
But then she goes for the papertowels .... well, no need to get into that.

Really. A guy has his pride.

Your not alone Eric. It happens to the best of us.

9 comments:

Lux said...

Heavens to Betsy - Moms and the things they do!

Karen Jo said...

Uh-oh, did you have a dingleberry? That can be embarrassing, all right. Your Mom didn't have to embarrass you like that. She could have just gone for the paper towels without a comment.

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh dear - we hate it when that happens.

Fat Eric said...

Oh Beezer, I feel for you. My humans didn't bother with the baby-talk, they just rugby tackled me to the kitchen floor and pinned me down for the clean-up operation before I knew where I was!

Shaggy and Scout said...

I totally understand Beezer! After the indignity passes, the old rear feels mighty fine again though. -Shaggy

Mattingly said...

Oh yeah, it's tough. For some reason it's never happened to Harlie, only me... fortunately only a few times. We don't get the cute talk here about that. When I think about all of this though, it's really my mom's fault. It's usually her hair that causes the problem... if you know what I mean.

Anonymous said...

Hehe... Simon may need to talk to you as well..

The Fluffy Tribe said...

A stinky-dinky-do? Where do Moms come up wif these things? ~Poiland Tribe

Kimo and Sabi said...

Yep - everybody gets a little dingleberry butt now and then.