We was getting ready for lights out on Saturday and mine mombean lit this candle on the table in front of the window. She thought it would make a nice picture to have me on the table too. So, being a nice guy, I jumped up and went to let her take mine picture. I'd never seen a candle before so I went over to have a closer look. I stuck my nose up to the bright part. It was hot, Hot, HOT!! I quickly ran away, and sneezed like a bazillion times!
Mombean got all upset and thought that I might have burned my nose.
She put out the candle and turned on all the lights, and picked me up and said:
"Oh, Beezer! Are you OK?? Sweetie, are you hurt?"
I'm fine! I didn't burn my nose or singe my whiskers or anything.
But candles are B-A-D! Like stoves and hot-as-hell box bad. Every kitty should stay away.
The really good news is that the new treat jar I won arrived.
Kintaro (and their mombean) at Kazoku Neko had an auction to raise funds for our kitty furr-ends in need and I was the highest bidder on a great new treat Jar.
Mombean thinks that is would be a good place to keep her chocolate kisses and the last chocolate Easter Bunny. I think it would be a purr-fect place for temptations.
Am I right or am I right? I mean it has cute kitty faces on it, why she thinks it would be for her treats I just don't know.
There were lots of great things in the auction and I think Kintaro did a really great job. ::Clap, clap, clap::
They helped some great kitties and we all had a really great time.
Formerly Feral – Wacky Whiskers
4 hours ago