Here are the rules. Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Cats who are tagged need to write on their own blog about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven cats to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your blog!
I've been tagged by Millie and Misty!
1. Every evening when my Mombean comes home from her work-hunting she gives me my lupper. (A lupper is a late lunch/ early supper) Then I have my dinner at about 9 o'clock. A late dinner is very suave and sophisticated.
2. I am very careful with my hygiene. Even my toes. A gentleman kitty is always clean and presentable; whites sparkly and ginger furs soft and kissable.
3. I'm a lover boy, yes, but I also am a very trusting fellow. Sometimes I jump on the counter next to the kitchen sink to watch mime mombean bend over pick up the crunchies I spilled. Then I walk out on her back to get a better look, I'll sit and look over her shoulder. I never use my claws and she's never gotten scratched! I know that when she's done she'll turn around and I can walk off and back on to the counter.
4. I have an internet sweetheart, Precious Flower! I wrote her a special valentine.
5. I don't like people food. The only thing I'll eat is canned tuna. Mmmmm ....... tuna juice.
6. I'm a big guy, like 20 pounds. (I'm on a diet)
7. I like to nap in my kitty carrier (as long as the door is open!)
Eric and Flynn
Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
1 hour ago