Monday, June 30, 2008

Caturday Meme

Hi ya!!
I spent the afternoon just hangin' around thinkin' about my answers to the meme that mine good pal and fellow mancat Pepi tagged me for.

Ok..... Here's da rules for the meme: Be honest. Tag other people. Have fun!

What is your name?
Well, mine official name (the one they have at the v-e-t office) is Butterball. I helped mine mombean figure out that Beezer is a heck of a lot better.

If you could change your name, what would it be?
I already ready changed it! I think Beezer reflects my inner-mancat. Although, sometimes mine mombean calls me 'Beezie-Boo' or 'Beezie-Weezie-Boo'; but that is just when she's lovin' on me with hugs & kisses so I kinda let it slide.

What is your pet's name?
Does kitty grass count? Cuz I calls it *nom,nom,nom*

What is your brother or sister's name?
I'm an only kitty. Sometimes mine mombean talks about a sibling for me, like when there are pictures of really cute kittens on the blogosphere. But I just love on her and she knows that I'm not inta sharin' her with any other kitty.

If you could change their name, what would it be?
Ummmm...... I don't know what to say here.....

I tag:
Roxy
& anyone else who hasn't played yet!

19 comments:

Lux said...

I think "Beezer" fits you perfectly! Cool meme!

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Really dude....Butterball??? Beezer is much cooler!

TabbyNormal said...

Butter is good.
Beezer is better.
Best of all they start
With the same letter!

Ok I am only a 6-month-old tabby so I am not very accomplished at rhymes yet!
Purrs,
Abby Normal

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Beezer
That is one fantastic picture of you. It looks like you should be on the cover of a magazine...wow.

I have finally started to recover and now Mom has the answer to my leg owie. I was bit and it has become infected. Don't worry I am giving Mom and Dad heck trying to get medicine in me. I don't like stuff being put down my throat...

Purrs
your brother from another mother
Ping

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

We think Beezer is a great name. :)

Daisy said...

I like your "Farmer Beezer" name!

The Meezers or Billy said...

Beezer is an awsome name.

Tybalt said...

You are right - Beezer is a MUCH better name!

Parker said...

I like what you mommy calls you - 'Beezie-Boo' or 'Beezie-Weezie-Boo'
That's very sweet!

Anonymous said...

Yes, Beezer is a much better name, and that's an excellent photo of you soaking up the sun.

The Devil Dog said...

Great answers, Beezer! What! You tagged me? Okay, I will have to think about this.

Roxy

Forty Paws said...

That's a great picture of you lying in the sunshine! Great meme answers too!

Luf, Us

Sunny's Mommy said...

Beezer is a much better name than Butterball. Why would anyone call you Butterball? I think Beezer fits you very well!!

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!!

Fat Eric said...

Happy Independence Day to all my American friends!

Fat Eric

(waving a Union Jack!)

The Devil Dog said...

Happy Fourth of July!

Roxy & Lucky

PS: Yes, mom did cover PlusOne and Lucky back up.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Beezer is sure a more mancatly name than Butterball! Yikes... Good choice.

Kimo and Sabi said...

THat looks like a nice place to hang out - happy weekend!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

We like the name you decided on!
Hope you had a great Independence Day!
~ The Bunch