Thursday, July 06, 2006

Kitty Duster

My Person went out over the weekend and brought me back this cool new toy. She calls it a 'Kitty Duster'. I have no idea what that means. She likes to flick it in front of me or in my face.




So I have to kill it! Bad 'Kitty Duster' Die! Die!! Die!!!


Death to the Duster! Fear me you nasty thing, feel the wrath of Beezer!

Of course, after I need some treats and a nap.


More Kitties can be found at the Friday Ark on Friday. Or
for the weekend round up at the Carnival Of The Cats at Music and Cats.

11 comments:

Victor Tabbycat said...

Nice job protectin your Mom from that duster. The green ones are most dangerousest.

tbirdonawire said...

Feathers are my boys' favorite toy!

You get that duster!

Unknown said...

That green one has LOTS of feathers on it! Which should take the "wrath of Beezer" at least a couple of weeks to kill.

The Crew said...

Oh, we have a duster that looks like yours 'cept it's red & black. We like to kill ours too!

DK & The Fluffies said...

Those evil feather tickles...

K T Cat said...

Death to the duster and all it stands for!

Just Ducky said...

Wow, that is one big feather thingy. Good job keeping it in line.

Tommy and Teaghan said...

That's an awful green feathery thing they are wavin' at you. We have a feathery birdy like fing that the Mom keeps wavin' at us and then once in a while we catch it and try to kill it too. Then she takes it away... hrmpfh

Judith said...

My mom has a multicoloured duster - and sometimes when she uses it we want to play - but she laughs and asks why we are worried about cobwebs? Maybe she's forgotten that we love spiders too.

Velvet and Arty

srp said...

I only go for red dusters, but this green one is pretty too.
Have fun.
Willow

Fat Eric said...

hey Beezer. I had one of those but I killed it and all the feathers fell off. I have a similar one now but I don't like it so much so I haven't killed it yet. Have fun!