Sunday, April 01, 2007

Easy Like Sunday Morning

This is my mombean's nap blankie. She pulls it over her legs when she is sitting on the couch and a little cold. This morning she was still in her PJs drinking coffee and reading her book and she got a little cold so she pulled it out. I like to snuggle in her lap with or without the blankie. She got up to get some more hot coffee and I just was keepin' her place warm till she got back.

My good pals Eric and Flynn have tagged me for the five reasons I blog so here goes.

1. So the whole world can see what a handsome fellow I am.
2. So I can make new friends. And I have! From all over the US and other countries too. I even have a special girl kitty friend, Precious Flower
who lives in the Big Piney Woods state.
3. So I can share my hobbies with other kittys. My favoriate hobbies include sleeping and eating. My pal Millie's mombean made a great quilt for me to nap on.
4. So that I can be a part of the Cat blog-osphere and keep up with all the doin's of my on line pals.
5. So my mombean has somthing to do with the expensive digital camera she bought!

I think everyone has been tagged except my very own Precious Flower and her Sisfurrs, so I tag them!

13 comments:

Daisy said...

Beezer, those are some of my favorite hobbies, too!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Those are all furry good reasons Beezer, and there are no better hobbies than sleeping and eating.

The Meezers or Billy said...

those is furry good reasons Beezer!

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Hi, Bieezie:

Thanks for tagging us. Willow tagged us too, and I just got my list done and found out you had tagged us also. We will publish it Thursday.

PUrrs.....your Precious

Anonymous said...

good reezuns! takin' picshures of us iz the only thing the Lady duz wif her digittle camra too.
Cocoa

DKM said...

Oh nice nap blanket!

Kimo and Sabi said...

This looks like a good photo fer "widebody wednesday"

Shaggy and Scout said...

Thats a nice nap blankie your mom has! Ours has one that great ;gramma Julia crow-shayed for her. And it gets plenty of use, let me tell ya! Napping is her hobby.

Tommy and Teaghan said...

We am glad you are blogging so WE can see how handscome you are!

The Fluffy Tribe said...

You look so comfy ~Poiland Tribe

Just Ducky said...

Happy Easter Beezer.

DK & The Fluffies said...

Hoppy Easter everyone!

Karen Jo said...

Those are good reasons, Beezer. I like your hobbies. It's so good of you to keep your Mom's space warm while she is gone. That's a very nice nap blankie.