Saturday, October 27, 2007

Dear Miss Peach

(Thanks to Adan)

(Thanks to Monty)

We all want to join together to send get well wishes and lots of love to Miss Peach and her family.
Here are the rules for the Cherish meme, as written by Adan:

Hey, everyone, this time, I decide to start this cherish meme, here are some ways (depends on which person you write), and bring our love to Miss Peach~! She always makes us know what love is!

1. Tell us what is the most sweetest warm thing you will do to your mommy (what is the sweetest thing that your kitty will do to you)

2. And, hug your mommy, tightly... (and, hug your kitty....tightly...)

3. Tag your good friend...

4. Leave your computer, and continuing hug each other..

Every night I sit in my mombean's lap and snuggle with her. I purr and purr. To show her how much I love her I lean my head back and give her the love eyes with lots of love blinks. I know how happy this makes her because she tells me in her special voice that I'm her special boy and that she loves me. She gives me my favorite chin rub that starts from the tip of my jaw and goes down my neck all the way to my chest. I can't begin to tell you how much I love this special rub. After a while I fall asleep, the happiest kitty in all the world.

I know that Miss Peach is happy to be with her beans and knows that she is loved.

5 comments:

Mickey's Musings said...

Thanks for sharing that Beezer. I love the "love eyes and love blinks" ;)
Miss Peach is not well and I am so glad she is so loved and knows love.
Purrs to all your family!!

Lux said...

My MomBean's going, "Awww ..."

That sounds like a really special time.

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Oh Beezer....sleeping with the beans is a gr8 comfort to them.....thank you for loving me too!
Miss Peach

The Devil Dog said...

Beezer,
I think we need to show Dragonheart the Pacific Ocean, so after we visit Lux we will come visit. Is that okay?

Roxy

run with this, okay?

Catzee said...

That am furry sweet.