Monday, August 04, 2008

NOMS







I have 2 sis-furs as my very special Not On My Species bestest friends:That's Roxy on the left and Lucky on the right. They are very adventurous girls who live in New Hampshire, that's near where mine mombean grew up in Massachusetts! Their blog is called The Devil Dog, when ya go and visit tell 'em 'Beezer sent me!', I'm sure they'll give you a warm welcome.

The girls and I are a lot alike, here are some of the things my Pug-a-lishous (Get it? Coz they's Pug doggies!) friends like just as much as I do.
Roxy likes to get on the bean's eating table. So do I!
She can't get down and needs to wait for somebean to lift her off. I can jump up and down when ever I want. If I ever go to New Hampshire I'm gonna teach her how to jump down.

She also likes to sleep with her boybean, PlusOne. I love to nap with mine mombean. We even have a nap blankie that looks just like this one!

Lucky likes to nap in the nap blankie too.
Roxy sez that she is very blond, (I think that means she a little ditzy).
She likes to sleep with PlusOne every night. I sleep with mine mombean every night too. I think she really loves her boybean a lot, and that makes her very special, no matter how ditzy she may act sometimes.

I hope you enjoyed meeting my NOMS friends. I think they are really great, even if they aren't kitties.

13 comments:

The Devil Dog said...

Oh Beezer, what a wonderful tribute to Lucky and me. I hope I do half as good a job as you did. You are such a wonderful NOMS friend,

Roxy

The Meezers or Billy said...

Roxy and Lucky are wonderful furriends!!!

Lux said...

Oh, Roxy & Lucky are just the bestest!

The Cat Realm said...

You have some wonderful nomss friends! We like Roxy and Lucky a lot, they always make us laugh when we go to their blog because in 99% of the time they sleep and look really cute doing it!
That was a most wonderful tribute to them! Thank you for participating in Noms Day!
Mrs. OZ and Tintin

Sweet Purrfections said...

As long as they don't take the sleeping spots from the kitties, I guess they are okay.

Anonymous said...

We thinks pugs are very, very cute woofies!

Daisy said...

Roxy and Lucky are wonderful pugs! Happy NOMS Day!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We like Lucky and Roxy too! Dey are furry nice woofies.

Sweet Purrfections said...

Thanks for introducing us to the NOMS in your life. Mom is still laughing about the woofie being stuck on the table.

Halloween said...

Hi Beezer. You are very brave to have woofies as your NOMS friends. I find woofies to be very annoying. I hear our people have a special plan for this weekend!

Purrs, Halloween

snowforest said...

Roxy and Lucky are very puretty ~ they are great NOMS furriends!

Eduardo said...

Hi! My name is Eduardo, I'm a puggle who loves to snuggle! I added you to my blog I hope you don't mind! Please visit my blog!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

TabbyNormal said...

Ms. C thinks they look cute and friendly, but I am a tad bit suspicious! Are you sure they are not aliens? =(

Purrs,
Abby Normal